Disney World, DisneyLand, Cruise Ships and more.
Who’s who in this video
See their full testimonies as well as others throughout this site.
Kids are the Star of the Show
Kidz Mania! is a highly interactive juggling and illusion event where kids are the stars. Children of all ages will be captivated by the amazing circus-like atmosphere and all the dazzling audience participation. The creators, Ned and Joan Way have performed for Disney World, Disneyland, and even Ringling Brother’s/Barnum and Bailey Circus, cruise ships and other notable places. They have also been featured performers with Kid’s Gig a part of the Billy Graham Crusade. This is a live event designed to get your kids involved! Be sure to ask about the 30 minute juggling pre-show . Yes, you can learn to juggle and even perform in the event itself.
Here are six reasons why you should consider Kidz Mania for your next event:
1) Amazing circus skills and illusions. The word “Wow” can hardly describe what your eyes will see in the amazing event. Best of all, it’s live!
3) It appeals to be entire family, preschoolers; elementary; youth; adults and even senior citizens, this event has wide appeal. It will reach out to the whole family, at every age level.
4) Performing experience. Ned and Joan are professional illusionists, jugglers and family/kids evangelists. Their performing credits include: Ringling Brother’s/Barnum and Bailey Circus, Disneyland, Disney World, and other notable places. They know how to reach an audience! They were featured performers for “Kids Gig”, a part of the Billy Graham crusade in Louisville
“Ned and Joan are synonymous with ministry excellence! They are among the finest Christian talent in the country. They love children and have many years experience conducting special events for children. I highly recommend their ministry for your consideration.”
Dean Stone, Past Executive Director, International Network of Children’s Ministry.
5) Full of comedy and humor There will be moments you will have to stop and breathe. Your sides will ache you will be laughing so hard.
6) Uplifting message of the Gospel. The “Good News is interwoven throughout the entire event. By the end, the audience will have heard the Gospel message in many colorful and effective ways. They will understand what Jesus did on the cross!
Lots and Lots of Kids Involved!
Kidz Mania! Is all about getting kids involved. Kids love participating, and that’s what they do.
Say "Yes" to Kidz Mania!
We will help you create an event that is unforgettable! A perfect way to reach your community with the Gospel.
Awesome Gospel Message
The Gospel is interwoven throughout the event to give the children a clear understanding of what Jesus did.
“Our people at First Baptist Church Opelousas are still talking about your spectacular show with our kiddos. Most of them are describing it as ‘spectacular’! Loved the way the gospel was presented in each act from beginning to the end! Hope that we can have them back again soon! “
Lib Curtis -Children’s Minister – First Baptist Church, Opelousas, Louisiana
Kyle Heppeard, Upward Director at the Star Center. Spartanburg, SC
Star Center. Main headquarters for Upward Sports.